In this episode of Riding In The Zone TV, I interview long distance rider Paul Pelland, aka “Long Haul Paul”. Paul travels the country as an advocate for those challenged with Multiple Sclerosis.
We talk about Paul’s motorcycling history and how his struggles with Multiple Sclerosis brought him to become a motorcycling advocate and inspiration for MS sufferers, and non-MS sufferers. Visit Paul’s website.
Stay tuned for more episodes. Subscribe to learn when new episodes air.
Produced by Amherst Media
Episode Four: An interview with Long distance rider and MS advocate, Paul Pelland.
Please Donate to Keep the Videos and Articles Coming
If you liked this article and the many other articles on this site, please toss a buck or five into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated!
- Click the PayPal “Pay Now” button.
- Then indicate quantity in $2.00 increments. – Example: put “2” in “QUANTITY” field to donate $4.00, “3” for a $6.00 donation, etc.
Why $2.00? Due to the PayPal fee structure, a $2.00 donation is significantly more beneficial compared to a $1.00 donation.
Check out these posts:
- Podcast-Interview with Stephanie Funk
- Get Anxiety & Stress Under Control (Motorcyclist)
- Video Lesson:Intersection Crash
- Video Lesson: Uphill Hairpin Fail
- Triumph Street Triple R Review
- How To Survive Mid-Corner Hazards
- #1 Reason for Motorcycle Crashes in Corners
How Can I help You? Online Coaching NOW AVAILABLE
Stay Informed: Subscribe NOW!
Be a Better Rider: Sign Up for Personal Training with Ken
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy a book
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy products from Twisted Throttle & Amazon