Rider Training is a great gift idea! Gift Cards are good toward a Personal Training Tour, Dual Sport/Off-road Tour, Weekend Training Tour or Parking Lot Course.
- $50.00- the cost of Online Coaching
- $275.00- The cost of one advanced parking lot course.
- $475.00- The cost of a Group one-day Dual Sport/ADV or RITZ/Stayin’ Safe training tour.
- $600.00 –(the full cost of a personal day with Ken, either on-street, off-road or a bit or both)
$29.95 plus shipping and MA sales tax (if applicable).
$24.95 plus shipping and MA sales tax (if applicable)
Mugs and shirts with the “Z” Logo or the full banner image.
Another great way to help friends or family to ride better and have a blast doing it!
Products from Twisted Throttle
Click HERE to go to TwistedThrottle.com and help support the site.
Accessories and Upgrades on Ken’s Bikes (with direct links to featured products)
- Read about all the upgrades Ken did to his Triumph Street Triple R
- Read about all the accessories Ken put on his Triumph Tiger 800
- Read about all the accessories Ken put on his KLX250s
- Review of the MRA X-creen spoiler blade
- Review of the TCX X-Desert Adventure boot.
- Review of the Mitas 50/50 Dual Sport tire
- Review of the Leatt RR Brace
Specific Products from Amazon
Buy through the links below and help support the site.
Looking for Expert Chassis and Suspension services? Peter Kates from Computrack Boston is your man.