Today’s episode is an interview with Paul Duval, championship LRRS racer and track day instructor shares his thoughts on getting up to speed for a new racing and track day season.
Please Donate to Keep the Podcasts Coming
If you liked this article and the many other articles on this site, please toss a buck or five into the hat. It’s greatly appreciated!
- Click the PayPal “Pay Now” button.
- Then indicate quantity in $2.00 increments. – Example: put “2” in “QUANTITY” field to donate $4.00, “3” for a $6.00 donation, etc.
Why $2.00? Due to the PayPal fee structure, a $2.00 donation is significantly more beneficial compared to a $1.00 donation.
Check out these posts:
- Track Days: What You Need to Know
- How Not to Suck at Braking.
- Get Anxiety & Stress Under Control (Motorcyclist)
- Video Lesson:Intersection Crash
- Video Lesson: Uphill Hairpin Fail
- Triumph Street Triple R Review
- How To Survive Mid-Corner Hazards
- #1 Reason for Motorcycle Crashes in Corners
How Can I help You? Online Coaching NOW AVAILABLE
Stay Informed: Subscribe NOW!
Be a Better Rider: Sign Up for Personal Training with Ken
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy a book
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy products from Twisted Throttle & Amazon