This episode is on trailbraking. What is it, what are the benefits and how do you do it?
Sometimes delaying your braking can be a useful tool. Trail braking is a technique that is done by continuing to brake beyond the turn-in point. You then gradually “trail” off the brakes as you lean until there is no brake pressure by the time you are at full lean.
Also available to download on iTunes and SoundCloud
See all of the podcasts on SoundCloud or here
Check out these posts:
- How Not to Suck at Braking.
- Get Anxiety & Stress Under Control (Motorcyclist)
- Video Lesson:Intersection Crash
- Video Lesson: Uphill Hairpin Fail
- Triumph Street Triple R Review
- How To Survive Mid-Corner Hazards
- #1 Reason for Motorcycle Crashes in Corners
How Can I help You? Online Coaching NOW AVAILABLE
Stay Informed: Subscribe NOW!
Be a Better Rider: Sign Up for Personal Training with Ken
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy a book
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy products from Twisted Throttle