There is nothing like video to help demonstrate cornering techniques. Ride along with me as I explain cornering and show some of the nuances of body position, cornering lines, countersteering and visual skills.
This is the sort of cornering detail we work on during on-street training where student hear my comments in real-time using Bluetooth communicators. If you’re in the Northeast, consider signing up for a private training day or a group training tour. I bet I can help you with your cornering.
I have a lot of other videos on my YouTube channel.
Share you thoughts and comments below.
Check out these posts:
- How to Not Suck at Motorcycle Maintenance
- The New Rider Zone-The Right Way to Become a Motorcycle Rider
- Surviving Hairpin Turns
- 10 Ways to Look Like a Pro
- How To Survive Mid-Corner Hazards
- #1 Reason for Motorcycle Crashes in Corners
Stay Informed: Subscribe NOW!
Be a Better Rider: Sign Up for Personal Training with Ken
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy a book
Support Riding in the Zone: Buy products from Twisted Throttle & Amazon